2) Identification details about owner and responsible
The data controller is identified in the company C.F. Cablaggi Srl and the data processor is identified as Maria Giuseppina Minuti.
3) Type of processed data
Visiting and consulting the Site does not generally involve the collection of the user's personal data, except for data from browsing and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called "browsing data" (see below), they may be subject to processing of personal data voluntarily provided by the user when he interacts with the functionality of the Site or asks to use the services offered on the Site. In compliance with the Privacy Code, C.F. Cablaggi Srl may also collect the user's personal data from third parties in carrying out their business.
4) Cookies and browsing
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user browsing; without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use some services.
Profiling cookies have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with preferences manifested by the same during navigation:
Cookies can also be classified by:
- "session" cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- "persistent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site, facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- "own" cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- "third party" cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
5) Cookies used on the website
The site uses these types of cookies:
- own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow browsing on the site, for internal security and system administration;
- Third-party cookies, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedial elements on the Website, like images and videos;
- persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which C.F. Cablaggi Srl can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the Site. The cookies used only pursue purposes statistics and collect information in aggregate form. Through a pair of cookies, one of which is persistent and the other of session (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and of exit from the same. You can prevent Google from collecting your data via cookies and the subsequent processing of the data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the this site: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
|Name||Expiry||Purpose||Type||Privacy / Deactivation|
|moove_gdpr_popup||6 months||Allows to save user choices about the consent of cookies.||Technical cookie||–|
|_icl_current_language||1 day||Allows to remember the language of the website.||Technical cookie||–|
|wpml_referer_url||1 day||Allows to save the last website visited.||Technical cookie||–|
|_ga||2 years||Allows Google to distinguish users.||Statistical cookie (Google Analytics)||Privacy / Deactivation|
|_ga_*||2 years||Allows Google to maintain the status of the session.||Statistical cookie (Google Analytics)||Privacy / Deactivation|
|_ok, _okbk, _okdetect, _oklv, hblid, olfsk, wcsid||session / 1 year||Allows to show Olark chat on the website.||Third-party cookies (Olark)||Privacy|
Here follow some resources that explain how to manages or unable cookies for popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies)
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac (https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
6) How to deactivate cookies from browser
7) Storage of personal data
Personal data are stored and processed through informatic systems owned by C.F. Cablaggi Srl and managed by C.F. Cablaggi Srl or by third party technical service providers; for more details please refer to the section "Accessibility of personal data" following. The data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including the personnel assigned to perform extraordinary maintenance operations.
8) Purposes and methods of data processing
C.F. Cablaggi Srl may process the user's common and sensitive personal data for the following purposes: use by users of services and functionalities present on the Site, management of requests and reports from its users, sending newsletters, management of applications received through the Site, and so on. . Furthermore by a specific and not mandatory consent from the user, C.F. Cablaggi Srl will be able to process personal data marketing, i.e. to send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company's services, at the contact details indicated, both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as, paper mail, telephone calls with operator, etc.) and automated (such as communications via internet, fax, e-mail, sms, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets -cd. APPS-, social network account - via Facebook or Twitter-, phone calls with automatic operator, and so on.).
Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with the EU Reg 2016/679, including the security and confidentiality profiles and inspired by the principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679 the data are kept and stored for 10 years.
9) Security and quality of personal data
C.F. Cablaggi Srl is committed to protecting the security of the user's personal data and complies with the provisions on security provided for by the applicable legislation in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illicit use of data and unauthorized access to the same .Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used by C.F. Cablaggi Srl are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. C.F.Cablaggi Srl uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of users' personal data; for example, personal data are stored on secure servers located in places with protected and controlled access. The user can help C.F.Cablaggi Srl to update and maintain their personal data correct by communicating any changes relating to their address, to the qualification, contact information, etc.
10) Scope of communication and data access
User’s personal data may be communicated to:
- all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties;
- to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the carrying out our business and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
11) Nature of provision of personal data
The provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications, requests received by the user or to contact the user himself to follow up on his request. This type of data is marked by the asterisk symbol [*] and in this case the provision is mandatory to allow the Company to respond to the request which, in defect, it cannot be evaded. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure provision will not entail any consequences for the user.
The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the "Purpose and methods of the treatment "is optional and the refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent given for marketing purposes means extended to the sending of communications made through both automated and traditional methods and / or means of contact, as above exemplified.
12) Rights of the interested party
12.1 Art. 15 (right of access) and Art. 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that personal data is being processed or not concern him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing data;
- b) categories of the personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from countries third parties or international organizations;
- d) the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- h) the existence of a decisional automatic processing, profiling including, at least in some cases, significant information about the logic used, and the importance and consequences forecasted of this treatment for the as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the data subject.
12.2 Art. 17 (right to cancellation so-called "right to be forgotten") of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the reasons exists following:
- a) personal data are not necessary anymore according to the purposes which they were collected or processed;
- b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason for proceed with the processing, or oppose the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 2;
- d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
- f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
12.3 Art. 18 (right to limitation of processing) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested part has the right to obtain from the owner of the data processing the limitation of it when one of the following hypotheses occur:
- a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the matter the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
12.4 Art. 20 (right to data portability) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested part has the right to receive in a structured form, of common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data that it concern provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from part of the data controller.
12.5 Withdrawal of consent to data processing
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org: accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, with the following text: << withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, so, exercite the rights to the processing of your personal data, or referred to in point 8 above,You can send an e-mail to the following email address: email@example.com. Before being able to give you or change any information, it may be necessary checking your identity and answering some questions. Any feedback will be given as soon as possible.