This page describes how to manage the website www.cfcablaggi.it in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information for the processing of personal data is provided in compliance with art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03. The policy doesn't apply to other websites that may be accessible through our links.
The owner of the treatment
The treatment of personal data on persons identified or identifiable processed following consultation of our site, is C.F. di Fontana Clelia & C. snc, via Europa 37, 25040 Monticelli Brusati (Brescia) Italy. The controller of personal data is Mauro Timpini.
Place and purpose of the data processing
Treatment related to the services on this web site is handled by employees / staff of C.F. di Fontana Clelia & C. snc. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated to third parties. The personal data provided by users who request services are used only to perform the service or performance requested and will not be disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is required by law or strictly necessary for the performance of requests.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal work, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error...) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Concise information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services.
Cookies means a piece of text which is saved to the hard disk of a computer only after approval. Cookies are intended to streamline the analysis of web traffic or signaling when a specific website is visited and they enable web applications to send information to individual users.
Cookies used on the site:
- technical cookies, i.e. browsing session and strictly necessary for the operativity of the website or to allow users to enjoy content and services from these requirements (to release this kind of cookies do not need your permission);
- functionality cookies that allow the user browsing the function of a number of selected criteria (language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service given to the same (to release this kind of cookies do not need your permission);
- statistics cookies to help us to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information about the user, nor any personal information. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form (to release this kind of cookies do not need your permission because the informations are used directly by the site operator to collect data, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit site itself);
- third-party cookies, ie cookies from sites other than the web server C.F. di Fontana Clelia & C. snc, used for their own purposes of such third party (to release this type of cookies it may need your permission);
- profiling cookies that cookies intended to create profiles on the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of its network browsing (to release this type of cookies requires your consent);
In detail, the cookies on the site are:
|Name||Purpose||Type||Privacy / Deactivation|
|wpml_referer_url, _icl_current_language||It allows to set the site language.||Functionality cookies||-|
|wcsid, olfsk, hblid, _ok, _oklv, _okbk, _okdetect||It allows to use Olark chat.||Technical cookie||-|
|_ga, _gat||It allows to analyze the use of the site by users.||Statistic cookie (Google Analytics)||Privacy / Deactivation|
|NID, PREF||It allows Google to store user preferences for the services offered.||Profiling cookies (Google)||Privacy|
Following a series of resources that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?viewlocale=en_US
Methods of processing data
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of interested parties
The parties to whom the data refer have the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Privacy Code which provides, among others, the right to know the presence of its data and to obtain the cancellation, correction, updating the data by contacting the Data Controller at the address indicated above.